Where do we go from here? Race-baiting and fear-mongering a tactic of conservative activism. It's frustrating that the Republican Party is determined to attack President Obama, but this "socialist" nonsense is really making me more likely to continue ignoring Republicans.
Just about 90% of Republicans/conservatives believe that President Obama is a "socialist", "Marxist", and/or other ridiculous accusations. So much for a post-partisan America!
Is it fair for me to say that anyone who criticizes President Obama by throwing the ridiculous "socialist" claim are Anti-American.
The conservative media have went into full spin with this "socialist" fear-mongering. And to top that, in my opinion as well as the title of this video, the Republicans and their allies in the conservative media have used "racial undertones" towards the president.
They won't say it, but they found a way to beat the odds!
There's a poll that frankly proves my point about this "socialist" nonsense. It's provided by Daily Kos/Research 2000:
- 39 percent of Republicans believe Obama should be impeached, 29 percent are not sure, 32 percent said he should not be voted out of office.
- 36 percent of Republicans believe Obama was not born in the United States, 22 percent are not sure, 42 percent think he is a natural citizen.
- 31 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a "Racist who hates White people" -- the description once adopted by Fox News's Glenn Beck. 33 percent were not sure, and 36 percent said he was not a racist.
- 63 percent of Republicans think Obama is a socialist, 16 percent are not sure, 21 percent say he is not
- 24 percent of Republicans believe Obama wants "the terrorists to win," 33 percent aren't sure, 43 percent said he did not want the terrorist to win.
- 21 percent of Republicans believe ACORN stole the 2008 election, 55 percent are not sure, 24 percent said the community organizing group did not steal the election.
- 23 percent of Republicans believe that their state should secede from the United States, 19 percent aren't sure, 58 percent said no.
- 53 percent of Republicans said they believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Obama.
Conservatives tend to be more likely racists, bigots and ignorant.
The sources and information provided in commentary are located on these websites: