Thursday, January 7, 2010

Note To All White Supremacists: [Blacks] Fight Dirty!

Open forum, say something!

Niggermania and Chimpout, my gorilla lips will continue to be here on YouTube. And I will continue to be a thorn to both websites and anyone else who dares intimidate me!

The administrator of Niggermania finally got balls. On the MrBrianBeach profile, one of my videos was hit with a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaint and YouTube/Google, Inc pulled the video. The forum falls under "fair use" and I will repeal the decision soon.

Again, Niggermania has no copyright, patent, trademark or international holdings whatsoever.

Read this carefully:

To all Black YouTube users, I don't represent any of the ramblings in this video. Nor I support any stereotypes these white supremacists portray Black people to be.

To all my subscribers, friends and supporters across the world: I am tolerant towards Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Latinos, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, any nationality, women, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgendered, the disabled and our U.S. military. We are all human regardless of skin color.

I denounce White Supremacists, Black Supremacists and any intolerant group. I do not associate with Niggermania, Chimpout, National Vanguard, Council of Conservative Citizens, the New Black Panther Party and the Black Hebrews.

This video contains product placements, vulgar language, insensitive comments, and frequent ramblings.

3 comments:

  1. Exactly. Which is why I critique Steve Sailer, American Renaissance, David Yeagley, VDARE, HBD Books, Roissy because they are just as dangerous and sinister as Chimpout, Ignorantmania, Stormfront, etc. They're evil and satanic and must be put out of their misery.

    Please read David Yeagley's Reign of Errors on my website.

    La Reyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Brian...

    I did read your article and here's my take: I tend to doubt it's the color of one's skin that members of these anti-black sites are focusing their attention on.

    After poring though a few of these websites, it appears to me that the major issues these 'pro-whites' have are of certain violent cultural behaviors which they believe are displayed by 'most' people of color, such as what pro-whites consider as: 'a black attitude of entitlement along with poor impulse control'.

    However, the Pro-whites real agenda is the alleged gross disproportionate amount of interracial violence and rapes committed by African Americans against whites since the Civil Rights/Desegregation Acts.

    Members of these sites seem very upset that, although the African American population is only at 13.8 percent, they commit 90 percent of the interracial violent crimes against American whites, including over 99 percent of interracial rapes. Conversely, white on black violent crime is at 10 percent, even though whites make up 65 percent of the population. White on black rape is less than 1 percent.

    For what it's worth, these statistics are verified according to the Justice Department and the FBI.(I personally hold much stock and faith with their numbers, but I doubt their figures are terribly skewed either).

    Moreover, these black-bashing websites also tend to zero in on white liberals, whom they claim perpetuate what they term as an epidemic of unnecessary 'white guilt'.

    So, rather than just walk the already threadbare path of, "End racism!" I hope you don't mind me trying to ascertain why these white supremacists are running these websites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typo correction: (I personally DO NOT hold much stock and faith with their numbers...)

    ReplyDelete