Thursday, January 7, 2010

Note To All White Supremacists: [Blacks] Fight Dirty!

Open forum, say something!

Niggermania and Chimpout, my gorilla lips will continue to be here on YouTube. And I will continue to be a thorn to both websites and anyone else who dares intimidate me!

The administrator of Niggermania finally got balls. On the MrBrianBeach profile, one of my videos was hit with a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaint and YouTube/Google, Inc pulled the video. The forum falls under "fair use" and I will repeal the decision soon.

Again, Niggermania has no copyright, patent, trademark or international holdings whatsoever.

Read this carefully:

To all Black YouTube users, I don't represent any of the ramblings in this video. Nor I support any stereotypes these white supremacists portray Black people to be.

To all my subscribers, friends and supporters across the world: I am tolerant towards Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Latinos, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, any nationality, women, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgendered, the disabled and our U.S. military. We are all human regardless of skin color.

I denounce White Supremacists, Black Supremacists and any intolerant group. I do not associate with Niggermania, Chimpout, National Vanguard, Council of Conservative Citizens, the New Black Panther Party and the Black Hebrews.

This video contains product placements, vulgar language, insensitive comments, and frequent ramblings.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly. Which is why I critique Steve Sailer, American Renaissance, David Yeagley, VDARE, HBD Books, Roissy because they are just as dangerous and sinister as Chimpout, Ignorantmania, Stormfront, etc. They're evil and satanic and must be put out of their misery.

    Please read David Yeagley's Reign of Errors on my website.

    La Reyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typo correction: (I personally DO NOT hold much stock and faith with their numbers...)

    ReplyDelete